From Hermes
Terre D'Hermes Pour Homme was first manufactured in 2006. It is in the family of the woody fragrances.
I haven't worn cologne in many years, then I came across Terre d'Hermes while taking my daughter shopping. A unique scent, at once , earthy, refreshing, and joyous.
I haven't worn cologne in many years, then I came across Terre d'Hermes while taking my daughter shopping. A unique scent, at once , earthy, refreshing, and joyous.
When I first smelled Terre D'hermes (which was a gift from my wife) it struck me that I has smelled something very similar before. It took me a few days to remember, but is was Ralph Lauren's Polo, which I wore in high school. I was killing time in a shopping center the other day and got samples of both on little paper tabs they hand out. Polo has more of a tobacco scent to it, but it is VERY similar. I prefer the Terre D'hermes -- especially as it has time to settle on the skin -- but I had hoped that that it would be a bit more distinctive. Polo is not bad but it is kind of a cliched scent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment