From Versace
Perfumes
Design House: Gianni Versace
Brand new in Retail Box, 100% Authentic, We do not sell fake our replicas!!
30 Days money back guarantee
Items is shipped within 24 via USPS Priority Mail and ususally takes 2-3 business days for USPS to deliver the package.
Design House: Gianni Versace
Brand new in Retail Box, 100% Authentic, We do not sell fake our replicas!!
30 Days money back guarantee
Items is shipped within 24 via USPS Priority Mail and ususally takes 2-3 business days for USPS to deliver the package.
I receive mixed reviews about this cologne. Women either love it, or hate it. I would say the good comments outweigh the bad, but it still smells good. Its been around for a while, and I can honestly say that I have a good feeling about this cologne. The key to wearing this cologne the correct way is to spray once on each sleeve/wrist, and twice on the neck. That way, its not overbearing, but still gives a strong scent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment