From Juicy Couture
I ordered from this company for this product & love! It is a great price. I don't need a fancy schmancy bottle I just want the perfume. A+++
I love this scent and the scent in this tester is perfect.To make it look nice on my dresser,I put the old bottles fancy cap on it.
I found this tester bottle at such a great value, I just had to buy it. The perfume is exactly the same as what you would purchase in the stores with the exception of the packaging. If you're buying it for your own use, it's a great deal, if you are buying it for a gift, you might want to fork out the high price for the original packaged item. The perfume itself is just to die for, it's not too musky and not too sweet, but just the perfect combination of floral scents. The scent is strong, but not too strong that I can't wear it on a daily basis. I also like the fact that it lasts for a long time as well, I can smell it in my hair sometimes well into the evening when I have only applied it in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment