Swiss Army By Swiss Army For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

Tuesday, January 29, 2008




SWISS ARMY by Swiss Army for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Swiss Army in 1996, SWISS ARMY by Swiss Army possesses a blend of fresh and tangy notes of citrus, blended with lavender, sweet spice and woodsy notes. It is recommended for daytime wear.

This is the second time I bought the Swiss Army from Amazon. I bought it last year for Christmas and this year. I think it smells very good. You can't find this in any store! I've looked! I could find it online, but this was the best deal I could find.


My daughter bought this for my husband several years ago as a gift. He loves it! Everyone loves it! I have had nurses come out of pre-op to ask me what he's wearing! It's getting hard to find, great price!

0 comments: