From Calvin Klein
ETERNITY by Calvin Klein for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1989, ETERNITY by Calvin Klein possesses a blend of greens, crisp jasmine, sage, basil, and rosewood, very refreshing and crisp. It is recommended for daytime wear.
I am a loyal user of this cologne since 1995 (when I was in junior highschool). Just one little spray is enough to make you smell like a million dollars, and it doesn't have a cheap overpowering scent. I do like other colognes, such as old spice, but I get the best reaction from ladies with Eternity.
I found that I enjoyed the scent of Eternity. The scent is very strong in the first few hours, though. I was wearing Eternity in school and the student I sat next to began to cough, even though I used only one spray. I also found the longevity of the scent to be brief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment