Juicy Couture By Juicy Couture For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ

Tuesday, January 29, 2008




JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ.

Please note...I am a perfume junkie! The only fragrance I love more is V by Valentino. I sprayed a little Juicy Couture on one day while frangrance shopping and the smell just haunted me. No matter what I did that evening, I couldn't help noticing how wonderful this fragrance was. The next day, I went on a mission to get this perfume ASAP. Even at discount outlets, the 1.7oz. bottle was $70+. Being an avid Amazoner, I knew I had to check here before buying anywhere else. I was amazed to see that the 3.4oz bottle was cheaper than the 1.7oz in stores...WOW! I immediately purchased. The box and bottle were beautiful and the charm was cute...but nothing compares to the actual fragrance. BEWARE...this scent drives men CRAZY!!


I got a free sample of Juicy Couture a few months ago and I absolutely loved it! It's sweet, girly, kinda has a fruity smell and light on the nose. It's not musky like some women's fragrances. I mostly use body sprays and my current perfume (Victoria's Secret Divine - highly recommend as well) was running out, so I decided to splurge on a great scent and have been happy with it since. People were asking what perfume I was wearing and I say Juicy!!!

0 comments: