From Liz Claiborne
Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 1996, CURVE is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of fresh greens, warm wind, pepper, finishing with mahogany and water. It is recommended for daytime wear.
I was glad to receive a gift certificate for the Holidays that allowed me to try this particular brand of Crave..I must say I really appreciate the "fragrance of the cologne" and I love the affordable price as well.
I'm very conservative about fragrances and consider a single fragrance for winter and another for summer a personal and unique signature for anyone. Fahrenheit by Christian Dior and Cool Water by Davidoff were always my favorites and I refused to even try any other brand until I smelled this extraordinarily magic scent. Curve cologne for men became an obcession to me and every time I wear it I feel the freshness, the masculanity and the exotic sweet secret of this fragrance. Thumb up to Liz Claiborne for making this very special scent available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment