Pi By Givenchy For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Ounces

Sunday, September 7, 2008



From Givenchy


PI by Givenchy for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ Launched by the design house of Givenchy in 1998, PI by Givenchy possesses a blend of a fresh scent of patchouli and sandalwood. It is recommended for evening wear.

I was thrilled with the service with my order arriving several days ahead of time and in pefect condition. I'll definitely use this service again.

I love the scent of this stuff. It's very amazing. I used Gravity for a long time, but more less quit wearing it. I decided to check out a few colognes while in a store the other day and found I liked the initial smell of Pi and Adidas 1. I put some on each arm and walked around for about 15 minutes and the Pi only got better. It is nice and subtle scent that sticks around for a long time. I highly recommend this stuff. I wouldn't tell anyone else around you though, as you'll want to keep this stuff your secret.

0 comments: