E'clat D'arpege By Lanvin For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces

Tuesday, September 16, 2008



From Lanvin


ECLAT D'ARPEGE by Lanvin for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Lanvin in 2002, ECLAT D'ARPEGE by Lanvin possesses a blend of a classic floral It is recommended for casual wear

I've always been a fan of French perfumes, but this one is by far my favorite scent. One of my past boyfriends bought it for me when he went to Paris, and I got so many compliments on it that I bought more when it ran out! No matter where I go, to a restaurant, to the movies, etc. I always have people, even random strangers, come up to me and ask me what scent I'm wearing! I love the smell of it, and since it's eau de parfum it lasts all day long. I'll probably wear it for the rest of my life!

0 comments: