Mambo By Liz Claiborne For Men. Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounces

Friday, March 14, 2008




MAMBO by Liz Claiborne for MEN COLOGNE SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 2001, MAMBO by Liz Claiborne possesses a blend of orange, bergamot, musk and patchouli. It is recommended for casual wear.

I bought this cologne in the past. I have to say that this cologne is great For all MEN not just the younger crowd. It has a great spicy and crisp fragrance. For the price and quantity, it is good buy!

I was at the mall years ago looking for something different and the sales person asked me to try the new Mambo, I loved it and have been using it from then. What I like about it is that it's not typical cologne that is full of alcohol and stinks like it. This is subtle and has a scent of spice to it that I have always gotten compliments on.

0 comments: