From Alfred Sung
HEI by Alfred Sung for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Alfred Sung in 2002, HEI by Alfred Sung possesses a blend of a fresh, green scent, with bamboo, cedar and mahogany tones. It is recommended for daytime wear.
Great product!! Alfred Sung discovered the perfect medium between sweet and musky, light and heavy, and subtle and pronounced. I wear it almost everyday and I have gotten SEVERAL compliments about the cologne. As a self-proclaimed men's cologne connoisseur, I believe this is one of the best colognes available. I recommend it for anybody and everybody who appreciates sophisticated scents that are very reasonably priced.
Long appreciated for his women's wear designs Shanghai born Alfred Sung introduced his first fragrance in 1986, "Sung, Alfred Sung." Since then he has offered several popular scents, among them are "Forever," "Pure," and "Shi."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment