From Calvin Klein
ESCAPE by Calvin Klein for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1991, ESCAPE by Calvin Klein possesses a blend of apple, mandarin, rose, plum, peach, and finishes with musk and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear.
Calvin Klein's Escape for Women is a bit more "perfume-y" than what I usually wear, but I like it as an occasional alternative fragance. It is a powerful scent whose richness gives it an almost masculine quality, yet it's not at all musky. Rather, it has a slight woodsy note to me, and I find it to be more fruity than floral. Being a fairly strong scent, it also has very good staying power. Finally, I don't find this fragrance to be particularly sensual or sexy, so it works well for business wear, although it's not something I would wear every day. Overall, a likeable scent that I would rate 3.5-4 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment