From Giorgio Armani
YEAR INTRODUCED - 2006. FRAGRANCE NOTES - Italian Orange, Absolute, Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Honey, Bitter Orange.
I received the 2.5oz bottle of Code by Armani as a gift on my birthday, AND another one for Christmas. Two different occasions and from 2 different people. Serendipity had it: I had finally found a perfume I would stick with. The mixture diffuses a very agreeable and attractive smell that screams "femme(woman)!" but I do not find it to be girly-girly. The scent is not "agressive" at all for lack of a better word. It also helps that just a few sprays are all that one needs for a scent that lasts all day. As a woman in my late 20s, I find that this perfume complements what I strive to be like: simple yet distinguished; sweet but yet strong; self-assured and determined but yet light-hearted and happy :o)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment