Juicy Couture By Juicy Couture For Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce Bottle (tester)

Monday, February 18, 2008




JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ *TESTER

Very sweet, floral smell. The bottle was full, it just had no cap and came in a plain brown box and had a try me sticker on the bottle. Great deal for the perfume. One complaint: the metal sticker on the front of the bottle was coming off a little bit when I took it out, and it cut me. Other than that its great.

I received the bottle that was never used but said "Tester" on it. After I sprayed it on I was magically inspired by the smell. What a Treat at a terrific price. It doesn't have the fancy top on it but who cares? Not me! I was even more pleased when my husband came home from work and said that I smelled awesome! This is a must ladies and is now my staple fragrance for everyday. It used to be Obsession but now Juicy Couture for Women is my new Obsession! Don't hesitate.....Buy it TODAY!!!!!

0 comments: