From Calvin Klein
ETERNITY by Calvin Klein for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ. Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1988, ETERNITY by Calvin Klein possesses a blend of spice, flowers and exotic fruits combine with patchouli and amber to create this womanly, romantic scent. It is recommended for daytime wear.
DESIGN HOUSE: Calvin Klein
YEAR INTRODUCED: 1988
CLASSIFICATION: flowery
FRAGRANCE NOTES: spice, flowers and exotic fruits combine with patchouli and amber to create this womanly, romantic scent.
RECOMMENDED USE: daytime
YEAR INTRODUCED: 1988
CLASSIFICATION: flowery
FRAGRANCE NOTES: spice, flowers and exotic fruits combine with patchouli and amber to create this womanly, romantic scent.
RECOMMENDED USE: daytime
I bought this perfume as a Christmas gift and I was a little nervous that I wouldn't receive it on time, but everything work out perfectly, the quality of the product is as expected (original), the deliver was on time and I'm really satisfy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment