From Guy Laroche
DRAKKAR NOIR by Guy Laroche for MEN EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ. Launched by the design house of Guy Laroche in 1982, DRAKKAR NOIR by Guy Laroche possesses a blend of lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood. It is recommended for casual wear.
Size: 6.7 oz
Brand: Guy Laroche
Model: 124949
Released on: 2005-11-02
Number of items: 1
Dimensions: 6.00" h x 2.00" w x 2.00" l, 1.50 pounds
Brand: Guy Laroche
Model: 124949
Released on: 2005-11-02
Number of items: 1
Dimensions: 6.00" h x 2.00" w x 2.00" l, 1.50 pounds
I love the smell of it. I bought this product online for an astoundingly low price compared to retail outlets. Unbelievable. If you have never had the pleasure of smelling this cologne and are a man, you will not be unhappy. My guarantee isn't worth anything...but I assure you it will be a hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment