From Burberry
BURBERRY by Burberry for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ. Launched by the design house of Burberry in 1995, BURBERRY by Burberry possesses a blend of peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.
DESIGN HOUSE: Burberry
YEAR INTRODUCED: 1995
CLASSIFICATION: flowery
FRAGRANCE NOTES: peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk.
RECOMMENDED USE: daytime
YEAR INTRODUCED: 1995
CLASSIFICATION: flowery
FRAGRANCE NOTES: peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk.
RECOMMENDED USE: daytime
I used Burberry several years ago, and recently decided to get back to it. Well it`s a wonderful, elegant and yet casual smell. I can wear it day and night, and always get complements on it. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn`t last as long as I wished it would. Nevertheless, I gave it 5 stars, because the smell is so wonderful that I couldn`t give it just 4 stars. And of course, Amazon offers a great price on this product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment