Blue Jeans By Gianni Versace For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Ounces

Monday, February 25, 2008




BLUE JEANS by Gianni Versace for MEN EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ. Launched by the design house of Gianni Versace in 1994, BLUE JEANS by Gianni Versace possesses a blend of woodsy, citrus notes. It is recommended for casual wear.

I have been using this cologne since 2001, when I first found it in Hawaii. Since then I have only found it online and once in Saudi Arabia. I have never gotten tired of it and I get some great compliments from women. Most have never been exposed to it before. And the best part, I have only gone through 2 bottles in six years(I was deployed in the Army for a year). I will buy this cologne for as long as I can find it...

I cannot remember a time when I got an aftersmell (just like aftertaste) so I was intrigued. It's kind of a milder Armani Black mixed lightly with Izzy Miyake

0 comments: